Read more to find out how to make this delicious homemade buttermilk ranch. This ranch is perfect for salads, dipping veggies or french fries in, or even covering your homemade pizza in (just like I do)!
I have a slight obsession with ranch, anybody else? I won’t say it is my guilty pleasure, but I love to have it with so many foods.
There is nothing like a delicious ranch, am I right? You know that perfect ranch that you buy from a restaurant that you NEED the recipe for.
That’s how I feel about this ranch to be honest. I won’t say it taste exactly like the restaurant, but I will say it is pretty dang good for homemade!
FOOD THAT TASTE BEST WITH RANCH
There are so many things to eat with ranch, but here are some of my favorites:
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- Potato Skins
WHY MAKE THE MAYONNAISE HOMEMADE
I have started making my mayonnaise homemade, and I am never going back. I plan to post the recipe soon, but it is delicious and good for you. You know everything that is going into the condiments that you consume when you make it yourself.
There are no preservatives in your homemade condiments like there are in the store bought options, and did I mention they just taste better?
WHERE TO STORE HOMEMADE RANCH
Store the homemade ranch in the fridge.
HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE RANCH LAST IN THE FRIDGE?
Homemade ranch can last in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
This post contains affiliate links where I make a small commission at no cost to you. Please see my full disclosure here.
SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED
2/3 Cup Homemade Mayo (Recipe coming soon!)
1/3 Cup Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Head of Garlic minced
2 tbsp Minced Onion
2 tsp Dried Parsley
2 tbsp Dill Weed
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE RANCH
1. In one mixing bowl, add in mayo, buttermilk, and sour cream. Whisk well.
2. Add in minced garlic, minced onion, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Whisk again until a creamy mixture.
3. Store in a mason jar in the fridge and serve with whatever you like!
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise Homemade
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 head Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Minced Onion
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tbsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- In one mixing bowl, add in mayo, buttermilk, and sour cream. Whisk well.
- Add in minced garlic, minced onion, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Whisk again until a creamy mixture.
- Store in a mason jar in the fridge and serve with whatever you like!
PIN FOR LATER